Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Flora.

My wonderful friend Flora came to stay and we had so much fun. Again copious amounts of eating and walking with some serious rummaging in vintage markets. They are incredible here and I have bought quite a lots of clothes. Nothing beats Floras silver-snake-skin-leather trousers, they are a sight to see.
Went out to Quai de la Gare and I am certainly not going out there again. I like the idea of gong to a party on a boat a lot, it would be so much fun. However in practice, it feels just a tad dodgy hanging around a dark area of a port at two in the morning.
I was quite upset when she left however I have had an even worse realisation. I only have 30 days left in Paris; so I need to achieve everything I want to do, in my last month here.









No comments:

Post a Comment